We are proud to inform that PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting Co certified by BV by ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 for all requested Items.
ISO 9001 is an international standard, recognized throughout the world for establishing a Quality Management Systems. ISO 9001 provides a focus on system performance and ongoing improvement.
Created by the International Organization for Standardization, ISO 9001 is based on seven quality management principles:
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making, and
- Relationship management.
When fully adopted, these principles have been proven to enhance organizational performance.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 implementation?
– Systems approach to management
– Clarity in definition of authorities and responsibilities
– Better record keeping and documentation
– Better traceability to root causes of problems
– Enhanced customer satisfaction and improved customer loyalty leading to repeat business
– Rectification of errors at the earliest stage
– Lesser repetition of errors
– Reduction in the need for multiple assessments, and
– Consistency in the delivery of your product or service
– Improved communication, planning and administration processes, corporate image and market positioning.
PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting is always up to date!