Environmental protection is a top priority for everybody who is working for PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting Co.
The protection of the natural environment in every area in which PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting Co operates, is of basic value to the company.
We aim to minimize the effect that every company activity may have on the environment in all operational stages.
PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting Co and its subsidiaries are committed to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations as well as the best international practices.
- Determine, evaluate, manage and control regularly the possible effects of their operation to the environment.
- The working staff makes sure all assets are used effectively.
- We take full responsibility to follow this environmental policy through the commitment and the actions of our staff.
Goal: Our goal is to protect the environment as well as to prevent any environmental damage. This is why we regularly train our staff in environmental matters and we notify prior to commencing of each new project. Target: The target of PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting Co is to provide every means towards a safe environment for all our workers and associates. Requirements: In order to achieve our goal, it is required that:
- All workers know and comply with the Legislative and other regulatory requirements.
- All workers are accordingly informed and comply with the company’s environmental policy.