PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting Co
PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting Co is a worldwide company, which provides agency and underwater services for ships in 14 countries. Over 417 companies all over the world have chosen PSOMAKARA to perform underwater maintenance, repair, inspection and agency services for their fleet, bringing the number of successful operations to a total of 3.608 so far. We look forward to working with you and becoming your best advisors when it comes to successful agency operations as well as underwater maintenance and repair works for your fleet.
PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting Co was founded in 1992 in Greece. Consolidated in the field of underwater services thanks to the high quality of services offered. It has establishments in Greece (Piraeus, Chios, Thessaloniki, Corinthos, Nea Karvali, Patra, Volos, Kali Limenes), Togo (Lome), Turkey (Istanbul, Canakkale, Iskenderun), Cyprus (Limassol, Larnaca), Ivory Coast (Abidjan), United Arab Emirates (Dubai), Brazil (Santos), Spain (Palma de Mallorca, Canary Islands, Valencia), Egypt (Suez, Alexandria) and Mexico (Vera Cruz) where we can provide full scope of underwater services; while all our diving teams dispose certifications by all Classification Societies (IACS: ABS, BV, DNV.GL, KR, LR, NK, RINA, RS), the INSB and by the British Classification Society – L.R Welder by ANSI/AWS D3.6M: 2010-CLASS B for Overhead and Vertical; while all operations are approved by ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 from Bureau Veritas. Moreover we provide in-water inspections, class inspections, propeller polishing and repairs at New Zealand, Samoa, Kingdom of Tonga, Republic of Fiji, Mexico and Egypt (Suez, Alexandria).
Our highly trained personnel PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting Co, with the technical expertise and many years of experience in the field of underwater services, combined with modern technology equipment, guarantees excellent results in all diving work called upon to perform, always on schedule.
PSOMAKARA Diving Services & Consulting Co is committed to:
- Provide high quality services that perfectly meet the requirements, needs and expectations of customers.
- Operation in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Safe operation of underwater operations.
- Execution of services always on schedule.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Continuous improvement and innovation of service.
- Continuous education and motivation of staff.
Our Underwater work is extended to:
- Underwater maintenance tasks such as underwater hull cleaning and underwater propeller polishing, underwater fitting anodes and underwater replacement anodes, u/w search & recovery anchor chain (cable), underwater sea chests cleaning underwater sea chests gratings cleaning, temporary underwater plugging sea chests (waterproofing), underwater maintenance bow thrusters.
- Underwater inspection (in-water survey) with underwater video, underwater photography and underwater measurements. Underwater clearance measurements of rudder pintles and tail-end shaft wear down measurements. Underwater survey of coastal structures and underwater survey of underwater constructions.
- Underwater repairs such as, underwater cutting, underwater welding, underwater waterproofing, underwater propeller repair, underwater propeller cutting (cropping), underwater propeller polishing, underwater rudders repair, underwater replacement rope cutter, underwater repair bow thrusters.
- Specialized underwater maintenance of submarine and coastal structures, installation of underwater pipelines, installation of underwater cables, underwater pipe inspection. Construction and maintenance of ports. Shipwreck salvage (refloating), shipwreck cutting, shipwreck removal.