AGENCY SERVICES IN THE PORT OF LOME
PSOMAKARA provides a complete package of agency services at Togo in the port of Lome.
(Operating license No.509)
The significant experience of the company PSOMAKARA with the local communities, ensures high quality agency services based on our knowledge and expertise.
- Clearance (Call Entry, Green Light)
- Diving services (IACS approved)
- Service boat, Launch boat
- Speed boat
- Coordination of repairs
- Crew changes. For all nationalities except for crew members from Sri Lanka are not allowed to transit in Lomé, Togo. Application for immigration formalities and VISA procedures 3 days prior notice is required in order to avoid delays regarding issuance.
- Transportation Services and Accommodations to and from Lomé Airport and from the boarders of Cotonou, Accra and Takoradi. Accommodations at hotels from very economical up to 4 star hotels.
- Forwarding services (mail, parcels, stores, spare parts)
- Doctor’s appointment and Medical examinations
- Laundry services
- Garbage removal
- Waste Lub Oils collection
- Fresh water delivered at anchorage by barge boat
- Fresh Provisions. 48hr prior notice required
- Stores – provisions – bonded. On request, we can arrange delivery on-board of any kind of provisions, stores and bonded, through our suppliers. All custom formalities shall be arranged by our agency (72hr prior notice required)
- Cash to master
Please find below calling instructions and pre-arrival documents of vessel calling Lome.
CREW CHANGE PROCEDURES AT LOME ANCHORAGE
To ensure Crew change is performed in a safe/secured and timely manner at Lomé anchorage, it is requested from our Principal/Master to follow below instructions: PRIOR SEAMEN/SURVEYOR/TECHNICIAN/SUPERINTENDENT ARRIVAL IN LOME VIA GNASSINGBE EYADEMA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (LFW) TO EXIT FROM SEAPORT
- Provide On-signer(s) passport copy(ies) and seamen’s book(s) /Surveyor/Technician/Superintendent passport copy;
- Provide On-signer (s)/Surveyor/Superintendent flights details to issue Letter of guarantee and OKTB and inform the Airlines on their arrival prior operation.
- A letter of authorisation for On-signer(s)/Surveyor/Technician/ Superintendent should be sent by Master to us, which shall be used to execute embarkation/disembarkation formalities with the Harbour Master. Vessel stamp is required.
- Master should provide vessel distance and position (Longitude and Latitude) in order to coordinate good operation.
- Boats for operations are only allowed from 0600hrs to 1700hrs LT.
- For medical assistance, Crew should always take his passport and seamen book when disembarking from the vessel.
- Master should always request green light from Togo Navy on VHF Channel 10 for boat to move.
- Note that our representative will always board for the operation at Lomé anchorage to ensure it is well carried out
Map of Berthing Zone and Waiting Zone